Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What We are About


New to Racing for Dummies? Well you are not alone. So are we! This groundbreaking new blog that you are reading is making its debut on the World Wide Web today. We are really excited, but you - as content consumers - should be too.
We will be providing the ins, the outs, and the whys of motorsports for you stick-and-ball sport fans. Forget Payton Manning or Shaq. We have Jimmie Johnson and Michael Schumacher.
If any of you were ever curious about the driver's suit instead of the football jersey, this is your home. Welcome.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a good blog, I hope to learn about racing here. Thanks

frenchy_summertime said...

Sounds interesting. I don't know much about racing but I'm sure you'll write so I can learn something.

awray said...

I've grown up with racing because my dad watches it all the time, but I hope to learn more than what I know from watching the TV races.

TDizzle said...

There is a lot more to the racing side of things that most people dont even think about.